View Profile JojoDodo

All 37 art Reviews

25 w/ Responses

The perspective on the feet seems a little bit off; looks like he's hovering, or something idk...anyway, i love what you do, man; it is, in my opinion, a perfect style for lovecraft's stories.

ThePsychoSheep responds:

I always screw up the perspective when it comes to placing :(

First of all, i think you should say that you've used a reference and link the image :)

I'm happy that i can see you in this painting ^^...anyways, my biggest problem wit this is the approach you took, you see aging is not only about wrinkles; as a matter of facts the shape of your skull changes quite a bit as you get older, the relative size of the features (proportions) varies a lot also and you've to take into account how gravity affects it all and so on and so forth...there's some studies regarding that subject in loomis's books and you can always check photographs for further references.

Overall nice work, mate. Keep it up ^^

nunbul responds:

You should check the link I've put on the end of my description, since the entire progress can be found there. You can find the reference there, along with my appriach. I learned a lot about aging, and there were many people that helped, but I didn't want to distort her features that much. She's not an iconic character and I wanted her face to still be recognizable.

Thanks for your comment! This is my 4th drawng after all, I'm still learning :)

This is amazing...a bit close to home : |

---Jojododo_out--- XD lol

linda-mota responds:

i suppose that's a good thing? thank you btw!

When i first saw this I was like "mehhhh, dinosaurs.....ooh shiiii.." this is amazing, man. Hope you win ^^

zerochan923600 responds:

^w^ thanks a ton mate!

Good old tara's back!! I'm so glad ^^. Not a fan of GoT, but I'm a fan of yours and I really like the light in this one, though the way it hits his left knee makes it look a tad flat.

TaraGraphika responds:

Yup. Disappeared for a while. Was finishing my animation. Will later come this June. Your right on the knee. Every time I apply light I always made it flat somehow. You can see it in my previous works as well.

This is awesome, dude ^^

In spanish, "rana" means "frog"...I'm smart ^^. Now, seriously, i love your work, mate...I've got a sketch of this character of yours somewhere, i should finish it -.-

Ephyse responds:

Yeh, this character is from the swamp, her costume looks a bit like a frog, that was the idea !

This is my new background...I said this a ton of time but, this is great, man, i love your work ^^

ZaneZansorrow responds:

Thanks Jojo, keep on drawing :3

He said "ass", lol XD...soriously though, you need to work on your anatomy and gesture, the characters look very stiff, and that's a huge problem if you're aiming for a comic book style

I believe you should mention that you've used a reference for this, and credit the guy a bit...or at least put a link to its work. Anyways, if you're going for a comic book style, you should spend some time working on your anatomy and how to exaggerate it...and your line quality, it could be better. Nice work, mate :3

shadow-ghost responds:

Ugh, you're so right on that one. >_< Line art is really out of my comfort zone so this was definitely more of a fun experiment than anything else. Anyway, I had fun with it regardless. Thanks for the comment! :)

n/a, Male